OVERNIGHT TRIP TO CANADIAN CANOE MUSEUM – Tuesday August 27 – Wednesday August 28/19 – Pictures
1. Site to be visited: Canadian Canoe Museum (CCM)
2. Location: Peterborough
3. Date of Trip: August 27/ 28, 2019 Time leaving: @ 7:30 AM Return time: @6:00 PM
4. Purpose of Trip: Reconciliation event – to learn the importance of the canoe in Canada’s history
5. Student Activities: Petroglyphs Prov. Park, paddle making, soap stone carving, voyageur canoe outing, overnight stay in the gallery of the museum.
6. Method of Transportation: Bus – Stock Transportation
7. Supervision: Vicki Grant, Mary McTavish, 4 addtional volunteer supervisors plus CCM program staff
8. Cost of Trip/Student: No Cost – trip is funded by Temagami Community Foundation
Instructions: Please fill out the registration form below as well as download and print off both consent forms, sign it and return signed copies, contact us for any questions you have.