POSTPONED “Temagami Comes to the City”
Please join us in making the 4th Biennial Gala Dinner and Fundraiser hosted by the Temagami Community Foundation a great success!!
Featuring special entertainment by RED SKY PERFORMANCE
- When: April 23, 2020 between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Where: Parkview Manor, 55 Barber Greene Rd #1, North York, ON M3C 2A1
- Ticket Pricing: $175.00 per person
- (Early Bird $150.00 per person until February 15, 2020)
- $1,500.00 per table of 10 people
- (Early Bird $1,400.00 per table until January 31, 2020)
Live and Silent Auctions! Fantastic Pre-season Social Event!
- Ask about special TCF Rates for Toronto hotel rooms!
- Tickets can be purchased by:
- Calling TCF office (705-569-3737).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit cards or e-transfer accepted for payment
2019 TCF NEWS & EVENTS:
1st prize – 2019 GMC Canyon SLE-4WD & 2019 Lund 1675 Adventure Sport with 2019 90 hp Mercury w/ trailer
2nd prize – 16′ Prospector Canoe – Ultralight & Cherry Trim
5 – Early Bird Draws of $1000 – all 5 draws draws are at the Train Station – April 20, May 18, June 29, July 20 and August 3
Tickets cost $60/each or $250 for book of 5
GRAND PRIZE DRAW August 31, 2019 at 1pm
Call office 705-569-3737 or email email@example.com to purchase a ticket
2018 News & Events
Fundraiser in the City!
Monday, April 23rd, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Place: George Restaurant at Verity,
111 Queen St. E, Toronto
Join us for an evening of fine dining, dazzling musical entertainment, and spectacular prizes all in support of the Temagami Community Foundation.
MC: Sandra Laronde, Director of Red Sky Performance,
Musical Guest: Singer, Songwriter, David Laronde
Special Guest Speaker: Patrick Farmer
Chairman of the Board of Cymbria Corp. and CEO of EdgePoint Wealth Management
Raffle & Silent Auction
Items include a hand-crafted Head Waters wood and canvas canoe, an artisan cedar-strip Geisler dory, and Hugh McKenzie original artwork.
Tickets ~ $275 each or save $25/ticket by purchasing a table of 8 seats for $2000.
Interac eTransfer your ticket purchase amount to: firstname.lastname@example.org